Re: [Harp-L] Overbends and Tongue Blocking...

Am Montag, 27. April 2009 schrieb Evan Porter:
> I've read from a teacher somewhere that Tongue Blocking and
> overbends/blows don't work well enough together to learn only
> tongue blocking

Well, that's wrong. Overbends work well with TB, even though it
_might_ be a little more difficult. I can't judge that - i learned to
play overbends with TB before i even tried to play them with pucker.

Being able to play pucker may be a good idea even then. It gives you
more flexibility.

--
Gruß,Frank