[Harp-L] RE:Apology-little harmonica content

This may be harmonica impertinent, but I feel it is only fair. When Gary
responded to my spelling correction of the Eva post, he was angry
that anyone could be so brutally mechanical in the midst of such a tragic
topic. He didn't realise that I was only fastidiously correcting myself. He
contacted me offlist, and I believe he is a class act. I am sorry if I am
taking up list space, but I owe him this apology because it was my mistake
which may given people a bad impression of the man. Even if there is only
one person who even knows what this is about, please do not judge the
man from the context of my error.

Harmonica content: Let's practice some harp