Re: [Harp-L] Acoustic harp blues

The best acoustic blues harmonica work I know is on the album
Keep it to Ourselves by Sonny Boy Williamson. It is available on emusic for download. Unfortunately, it does not include, from the same session, Cruising Down the Rhine, which is an impressive solo acoustic harmonica piece if you can find it.
Richard