Re: [Harp-L] temporay lost mojo mormal

Abner,

Never give up! Got to keep that mojo workin! And as others have already said, jut keep having fun. One tip I like to pass on to people who are new to performing is never apologize to the audience if you make a mistake. Just ignore it and act like nothing happened. Chances are, they'll never know. But if you say "oops, sorry I screwed that up" then they might wonder what else you screwed up. Hang in there, dude.

Seth (new to harp but long-time stage hog)

Abner Galdos wrote:
I just got feed back from Wendy the girl who runs open mic, she wants me back mojo or no mojo.

-- The beatings will continue until morale has improved.