Re: [Harp-L] RE:Over the Rainbow EVA C.

Eva had the curse of playing many different styles of music totally
excellent - hence, she couldn't be assigned to a music section at Borders Music
or Virgin Records, a sure sign of marketing failure for any company trying to
 promote her (similar to Paul deLay).

She sang ballads that tear your heart out. She sang gospel and matched
Aretha Franklin for ability to create chills up the spine. She sang jazz tunes
with originality.

In a message dated 4/24/2009 12:36:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,