Re: [Harp-L] ear plugs

I wear my molded ear plugs at every rehearsal. They come in three reductions, 9 d.b., 15 d.b. and 25 d.b. I use the 9 mostly. It cuts it enough. Sometimes i loosen one a little to bleed the room in a little. on stage, we have in-ear monitors. they are expensive, but work really well, with individual volume controls.

bullfrog