Re: [Harp-L] RE:Over the Rainbow

I re-watched this not long after I saw a few minutes of American Idol. It just reminded me again that simple is often better and that there are few great artists these days. This Eva Cassidy performance was live, remember. One take, just her voice and her guitar. And it still gives me goosebumps. She was the best ballad singer I have seen or heard.
Steve Webb in Minnesota
Harp content: This was in Blues Alley, so there must have been some harp playing around there somewhere.