RE: [Harp-L] music

I'm with Joe, much easier to sound like myself if I don't practice LOL.
Gnarly

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Joe and Cass Leone
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 1:29 PM
To: Vern Smith
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] music

On Apr 21, 2009, at 4:01 PM, Vern Smith wrote:

>>  Robert Bonfiglio wrote- " We all sound like
>>  somebody. Is that okay?"
>
> When others felt that way, they reached for a pen and a piece of
> staff paper (now a computer.)
>
> I want to sound like Bonfiglio!
>

> Vern

Hey Vern, my mucho guapo amigo. I don't want to sound like 'Le Bon
Vivant'. Do you have any idea how many hours this poor man has had
put in to SOUND like Robert Bonfiglio (which means 'Goodson')?. Like
today (for instance). I spent the day installing 13 landscaping
lights on the pilings around my home. Meanwhile, I'll bet Robert did
about a dozen etudes, a hundred arpeggios, and probably even re-wrote
an arraingement. or two. WHAT dedication. I'll do the electrical
work. It's so much easier... lolol

Gieuseppi Scungelie & the Calamari Brothers