[Harp-L] Re: Charlie Musselwhite

The Musselwhite show was great the other night.  Charlie sounded awesome as usual.  I've seen him 5 or 6 times playing through just as many different amps and he can squeeze tone from ANY amp.
I was honored to bring in our new harp amp--Wezo 45-- for Rupert to play through.  Rupert KILLED !!  I have some video up on my myspace page .  They are very short clips. We did them with a digital camera that has video capabilities.   Wish we would have had a camcorder.
If any of you get a chance to see Rupert Oysler live............Do it !
He's an awesome player and a heck of a nice guy. And...........as many of you know he's the North American Seydel Harmonica Rep.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
336-785-3576
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com