[Harp-L] Wireless frequencies go bye bye?

I'm shocked by the prospect my AKG 40 single-freq. wireless rig may be soon obsolete!  It's at 711 mhz.  I wonder if anyone can provide me with specific info re: the sale of freqs (and what frequencies are least likely to be taken from for wireless instument use.

I always carry a cord anyway, but the freedom of wireless is precious, and I'd hate to suddenly hear TV noise through my amp!

-Dave Fertig