From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Daniel Perrone
Sent: Monday, April 20, 2009 5:51 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Acoustic harp blues

Hello list, I am looking for a classic recording of acoustic harp blues to
load onto my I-pod. Something soulful, easy to listen to, that captures the
essence of the blues. Something I could listen while anchoring my sailboat
on a quiet bay somewhere, and then, maybe, attempt to learn licks from it.
But I need your help as I don't know anything about blues.
Thanks,
Daniel