[Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite

Charlie was AWESOME last night. I didn¹t know he played slide guitar. I was
able to get his autograph and a picture with him. He¹s a super nice guy.
However, I was hoping the Seydel dude would be handing out free 1847¹s but
that didn¹t happen! Overall it was a really great night. The bar is
fantastic. The crowd had a great time. I¹m hoping the Piedmont Blues
Preservation Society can get more talent to come to that club. I¹m thinking
Rob Poparozzi!! How bout it Robert?