Re: [Harp-L] Airline Guitar Wireless Rig

I have not tried this rig but I did a bit of research on it while I was
looking for a wireless for blues harp.

The only diference between the AF1 and AG1 models is the angle of the
plug.  The AG1 ("Gibson") has a right-angle plug into the guitar.  The AF1
("Fender") has the Strat-style plug with a lesser angle.  They are both
intended for use with electric guitar, which is a high impedance signal.  I
think the "bug" of the AF1 might be more suited to a harp microphone because
it would not stick out at a 90 degree angle.

I was interested in the Samson Airline Guitar wireless because it is small
and would fit into my small pedal board, but I found the Line 6 X2 wireless
first and bought that instead.  It has performed very well so far.

-Rick Davis
The Blues Harp Amps Blog
http://www.bluesharpamps.blogspot.com/