  From: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2009 8:49 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Charlie/Joe Spiers

  Charlie Musselwhite has been playing Seydel 1847's for a while now, I have
  played one, so wanted to treat him with a Joe Spiers custom A harp. Joe
  donated the harp, no questions, and Charlie loved it for the same reason I do.
   You don't have to be afraid to play it, he said it gave nicely but he
  could feel  that extra beef the other builders did not have. Joe just retuned 13
  of my harps  for a reasonable price in comparison to their cost. I know
  there are a lot of  very good builders and I am not slighting you, it's just
  that I have been with  Joe from his first denial from me. He did all the work,
  the better tuners, the  better technique, I am probably the hardest
  customer to please, I am sure many  have found that out. So treat yourself, try
  just one, save as Chuck's element  repair. Charlie really loves his Cruncher
  and it was great to sit in with him as  I know so many of his famous lines in
  his songs it was great. Fantastic band  that really puts a lot of time on
  the road yet produces every night. Perfect  volume, and Charlie you could tell
  could hear himself as he played things I  never heard him play before. That
  amp/player thing, many of you feel it with  your own amps. Just to tease, I
  have another model in the works, it will take  over where everyone is right
  now, a step up from the Cruncher, more power like  the 410, which if asked,
  I will certainly build. Otherwise, I am onto something  BIG.
  There was someone that contacted me about having taped all of Charlie's
  shows, which when I asked, Charlie was cool with it. I must find his email or
  if  you are out there, please respond.
      Charlie's first position was smooth all through the  harp, not just
  first 4 and last 4 notes or a quick line on the turnaround. He  killed it. This
  is for all those that were asking about middle first position,  and no
  overblows.
  steps!
  (http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814852x1201410738/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
  hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooter419NO62)