To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 18, 2009 11:37 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re; Wireless Rig for Blues Harp

8-) I've been using the Airline Concert 77 for a couple of yearsa with very good results, only thin sbout this set up its for any low Z mic,shure sm 57,58,545 or Audix Fireball, I've been thinking about the AKG Guitar Bug for lowZ mics such as my bullets Astatics,Green Bullets etc, no feedback issues with the 77, by the way Jason Ricci has A Concert 77 he usrs wiyh a Electro Voice RE-10 with great results Rick Webb