[Harp-L] Re: Conceptualizing notes

Very excellent posting - listers should pay attention the pure musicality
and depth in approaching the harmonica in this fashion.

Singing the idea/line is something I teach my students. "If you can sing
it, you'll be able to play it with greater understanding."

In a message dated 4/17/2009 8:55:47 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,