From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Michael D'Eath
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:30 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Kerrville Folk Festival Harmonica Workshop - June
2-4th,Kerrville Texas

*Harmonica Workshop at the Kerrville Folk Festival*

* *

*Tuesday June 2 - Thursday June 4, 2009*

Spend 3 days under the trees and stars at the Kerrville Folk Festival and
learn from three of the best harp players around.  Join *Roy Roy Parnell,
Michael Rubin* and *Norton Buffalo* as they explore various harp techniques
and styles.  Your $165 Registration fee ($200 after May 10) includes tent
camping and parking fees, lunches and Festival access and admission to
Sundown Concerts for class days.

To register online and to get more information on the Kerrville Folk
Festival, visit www.kerrvillefolkfestival.com.  You may also call (830)
257-3600.  Make checks payable to "Kerrville Folk Festival" and mail to
Kerrville Folk Festival, PO Box 291466, Kerrville Texas 78029.

Recommended for Intermediate level and above.

* *

*Michael J. D'Eath*

*Michael.j.death@xxxxxxxxx*