[Harp-L] Newbie Help -- Cat's Squirrel by Cream

I know this song is fairly simplistic but I'm just curious if anyone can shed any light on the harp parts.  The main riff is really fast (for me) -- blow 4, draw 3, blow 4, draw 3, blow 3 (basically).  I'm just wondering if my hearing is correct: A harp in second position?  I can't figure another way to play it without bending to the tonic.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Scott