[Harp-L] Coltrane/Afro Blue

THOMAS FIACCO writes:

Also,correct me if I am wrong-I don't think Jonathan mentions in his post that
Coltrane wrote the song.

and later:

What I was trying to point out was ,at the beginning of the thread, there was a
correction made about Jonathan's post, stating that Coltrane did not write "Afro Blue"-nowhere in
Jonathon's post does he state that-only that Coltrane made it popular.

What Jonathan actually posted was:

There are more eclectic covers this time; in fact, four of the twelve songs are covers
(of The Misfits, Willie Dixon, John Coltrane, and Sun Ra).

Please feel free to your own conclusions.

George