[Harp-L] Harp Rig for Sale!

Hey Harmonikidz!

     I have a SWEET rig for sale!  Normally, I wouldn't think of selling it ... but having a car to GET to gigs this summer is more important than having a portable rig to HITCH-HIKE with. I know you can FEEL me on that one!  ANYWAY ... the rig is a HOLMES HARP COMMANDER lll, including a BBE "Two-Timer" Analog Delay (copy of the infamous DM-2!), to run in the effect-loop, and a Hi-z CALRAD DM-8 Dynamic mic, from the 60's, with a "5/8"
Amphenol connector and short cord.  The Harp Commander comes with a U.S. adapter and (2) MONSTER patch cables (lifetime guarantee!).  All equipment is in great shape and ready to go!  Purchased separately, this stuff would be around $700.00 ... I'll let it go to the first harp-freak to pony-up $600 AND I'll include a Weber ceramic-element microphone, for some variety!

Peace, Love and Analog! - Kre

http://www.holmseng.com/index_files/Page2663.htm