[Harp-L] Coltrane/Afro Blue/Tallpaul

I think his tune is a bit different-When I played "Black Magic Woman" with my first band,my

brother would sing it ,and announce it was a Peter Green tune-most people were unaware of that.

 The same goes here-many people do not know the tune was arranged by Mongo.

And Coltrane purists don't care-as many Sanatana fans do not care. They think that

particluar version may be the best.

 So you see,some people don't know-and then some just don't care.