Re: [Harp-L] Re: Holes suddenly hard to draw and blow

I think when I blow with my usual force, then sometimes the reed is
stopped initially which makes the air flow stopped also. The volume is
just all right... So, is it because I gapped the reed too tight? If
that so, does it mean that I only can gap very tight at reeds planned
to be used of OB?

Arnold