Re: [Harp-L] reverb Question

Richard Hunter writes:
I forgot to add two worthy devices that are in the same price range as the Digiverb: the Alessis Nanoverb ($99) and Picoverb ($89).

A quck read of the documentation on the Alesis website seemed to indicate that neither the Pico or Nanoverb is user programmable. I've used a Midiverb 3 for well over a decade. I do not use any of the factory presets. I'd miss being able to program the effects parameters. The delay time available on the Picoverb is only 388 ms vs the 1,300 ms of the Nano. Not that I've ever really used more than 30 ms ever. fjm