[Harp-L] stacking harp amps

Can anyone tell me how to stack harp amps for a better sound like Mark Wenner's rig? I have a Silvertone 1481 and I want to hook it up to a bassman. I like the sound that the 1481 produces but I would like it louder and not quite a dirty as the 1481. The 1481 does not have a line out. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Also, how is my buddy and one of the greatest harp players in the Pittsburgh area (Frank Franz) doing these days doing?