[Harp-L] reverb Question

i'm doing some gigs with a guitarist, who uses the Bose "Stick". It has two imputs for his vocal and guitar. There's another Quarter in. imput, that has no e.q. or effects, so I'm playing through my small unpowered Blend 6 mixer. No reverb. could some one reccomend a very small and not too expensive rebverb unit, that I can run through my aux. loop. AS i'm "sight challenged", I try to keep ethe mixer on a heavy duty music stand, next to me and it should be able to fit there. Any help is greatly appreciated.

bullfrog