Re: [Harp-L] Shit hot harp solo

That's an interesting video and sound.

Seems to me like he's chaining riffs though. Not sure how well he'd fare in a real improv' context.

I have the same issue mind you. I think I can comfortably improvise in 12th now, but 4th, 5th and 6th I'm still struggling to get pas the "cool riff" thing (and I'm nowhere near as fast as this guy!)

Benoit
Nice stuff.  It sounds like he's going between mostly 5th position and
occasionally 2nd - something similar to this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q758VA18wU