[Harp-L] Something with full-length covers!

Winslow asked and others, replied.  Tim Moyer wrote: When I play a long time, like a several-set gig,
the ends of the covers of Marine Bands, Special 20s, Lee Oskars, etc., start to hurt my lips and the
corners of my mouth.

I too, have on more than one occasion, cut my lips on my MB's and SP20's.  I've been playing MB type
harps 40 years.  I agree with Tim but find the feel of Golden Melodies so different and foreign to my
lips.  Seydel 1847's have gone the extra step to make their corners round and apparently even
braze/weld their corners, then polish smooth to avoid this issue and that of pulling mustache hairs.
ron