Re: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Something with full-length covers!

Bill Hines wrote:
> Fits in the hand better, more comfortable, easier to get a seal...

When I play a long time, like a several-set gig, the ends of the covers of Marine Bands, Special 20s, Lee Oskars, etc., start to hurt my lips and the corners of my mouth.  That doesn't happen with a Golden Melody, or a Tombo Ultimo, or a Suzuki Promaster or Bluesmaster.

Unfortunately, some of the premium models only come with tabbed covers, like the Marine Band Deluxe and the Seydel 1847.  I'd love to see the crossover with full-length covers.  Of course, I'd like to see it with equal tuning as well.  Paddy Richter tuning.  :-)

-tim