[Harp-L] Re: Crossover

While I remain committed to Lee Oskar harmonicas for most of my needs, I make a point of checking out new instruments as they appear (or after they appear--I ordered my first MB deluxe last week...). You never know when something great will happen, and there's obviously a lot of R&D in harmonica design going on right now.  (And, as Stella McCartney's T-shirt said when her dad Paul was inducted into the Rock and Roll hall of fame as a solo artist, "about f---in' time".)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to trying one of these instruments, and I only wish they were available before August.  In the meantime, I'm looking forward to comparing the MB Deluxe to my Seydel 1847, Suzuki Firebreaths, and LOs.

By the way, I'm on a streak doing 60 and 30 second pieces.  Stay tuned for a couple new ones this week.

Regards, Richard Hunter
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter