To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 4:09 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Wireless Systems

Was wondering if any one can tell me about there experiences using a Wireless Mic System that will not effect the Tone for a reasonable price. Also I might add that I am using a Few petals along with Bullet mics that go into a 50Watt Meteor. Petals are , Kinder Anti-Feedback, into a Lone Wolf, into a Boss DD-2,into a Boss Chorus,into a Boss Octave, into the Meteor. Only use the petals on certain songs,not all at once, but would like to go cordless on a few songs, for a reasonable price but works effectively.