Re: [Harp-L] video--"amazing grace"- HOWARD LEVY/Terry McMillan

I am still quite new to the harmonica to  give a valid evaluation of HL performance. I could tell his playing was extremely complex but on a personal level it did not  moved me or captivated my attention long enough to actually finish watching it.
On the other hand, just finish watching a performance by Terry McMillan of the same song that I really enjoyed. Technically simpler than HL maybe, but this man pours his heart and soul in the performance and his passion comes trough.

To watch Terry  click below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7arOqGZQGx4&feature=related