[Harp-L] The Marine Band Crossover is here (bis repetita) !

I am a little surprised by the apparent lack of interest on the list for the new Marine Band Crossover presented last week by Hohner in Francfort... To pique everyone's interest, here is what the company promo material says about this new harp. Quite interesting:
"In our search for high quality, renewable raw materials, we conducted blind tests with world-famous top players Howard Levy and Joe Filisko. Independently of one another, both of them gave the highest marks for sound, volume and general playability to combs made of laminated bamboo which (...) are fully sealed and completely water resistant".
The Crossover will be available in "modern compromise tuning" (what ever that means) with 0.9 mm brass reed plates.
Production will start in June. Price shoud be around 50 euros (about 60 USD).
Usual disclaimer applies...
Sunnyside