[Harp-L] Jason Ricci

I just wanted to say something about what a standup guy our friendly neighborhood harmonica virtuoso Jason Ricci is.
Jason called me last night and I mentioned that I was coaching my son's Little League Baseball team (7&8 year olds). I had really wanted to sponsor the team with Elk River Harmonicas, but I didn't have the $$$. Jason, without me asking, jumped right in and said he wanted to sponsor the team. So, in the end, Jason Ricci/New Blood and Brady Mills Graphics are co-sponsors of the team. Times are tight with all of us, I know, and the act of benevolence says a lot about Jason and our harmonica community as a whole. Involvement with children is how we keep our instrument alive, after all.
Here is the league...
http://www.godbeysports.com/

I'm not trying to start any baseball discussion here and if anybody wants to talk ball, write me offlist, please. I just want to recognize one of our own for something he did I thought was special.

Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com