[Harp-L] Re: backing tracks

I agree with Michael.  Aebersold is a great way to go.  Lately though I've been using Hal Leonard jazz tracks.  They're great too.  BIAB works to learn tunes, but not sure if I would use them unless you have a really good synth.

For other genres besides jazz, Pocket Songs has a TON of tracks from pop to showtunes to movie themes to ...  They're designed for vocalists, so the keys may not always be perfect, but they are good tracks as well.

CB