Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Club in Pittsburgh

On Apr 5, 2009, at 1:13 PM, John Hegedus wrote:

To Sam Blancato in Pittsburgh, I love your enthusiasm about the harp. Myself and many others in the 'Burgh would love it if you would start something like that to help us novice players. Think about it............ _______________________________________________
Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx