Re: [Harp-L] Happy Birthday Madcat!

I may have been on this list too long. I can remember Madcat's 50th birthday.
But, being of an age where you can never have too many birthdays remaining, I say Happy Birthday Madcat.
You have been my favorite harp player for those last 10 years and I hope we are both still here to celebrate your 70th birthday.

Steve Webb in Minnesota, where the weather doesn't understand that it's spring, but I don't mind because I'm only one day into a 3 day weekend gig.