Subject: [Harp-L] Michael Rubin and Jimi Lee in Houston Friday April 3rd

Hey Michael:

Sounds like a blast...I SURE hope 'someone' is going to be recording all of
these magical moments?

I've gotten delayed a bit (through no fault of my own) in getting my dvd's
out to the performers....but they ARE being worked on and will be mailed
asap....and I caught you in a lobby jam playing your electronic double  Bass with
Jason and others at SPAH 2008....I never did get Jimi on camera  though.

...so PLEASE someone get some cameras to capture some or all of  tomorrow and
Saturday's stuff for posterity?   Sure wish I could be  there....

Elizabeth

"Message: 5
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:47:16 -0600
From: michael rubin  <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Michael Rubin and  Jimi Lee in Houston Friday April
3rd
To:  harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

As part of the celebration for Todd Slobin's Pocket  Full of Soul
harmonica documentary partially showing in Houston on Saturday  along
with Jason Ricci, Guy Forsythe and others,  Jimi Lee and I  will
perform on Friday for one hour in the early evening:

The place is  called Cactus Records.

The address is 2110 Portsmouth, Houston, Texas  77098.

The time is from 5:30pm to 6:30pm only.  Don't miss  it!
Michael  Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com

**************New Low Prices on Dell Laptops â Starting at $399
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220433304x1201394525/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fad.doubl
eclick.net%2Fclk%3B213540718%3B35046385%3Be)