From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of tom cox
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:20 AM
To: Harp L Archives
Subject: [Harp-L] John Lee Williamson Last/recordings with Big Joe Williams

Hi Have always loved John Lee and recently been going over some of his
stuff. I am after some info on the recording he did with Big Joe Williams
towards the end of his life. I have a song from The Story of the Blues (P.
Oliver) Wild Cow Moan with Ransom Knowling bass, Clifton James Drums. I
really would like to get my hands on this recording session. Also any of the
later stuff that John Lee did. Anyone give me some information on this and
any releases with the stuff on.Cheers and thanksTom C