  From: Joe
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:30 PM
  Subject: [Harp-L] New Harmonica Gear !!

  I ran across this and wanted to share it with the group.  Sounds
  really cool.....

  Attention harmonica players of all skill levels. How would you like to
  walk into a jam or your next gig with just one harmonica and one small
  piece of equipment and have the confidence to get up on stage and blow
  the audience away with a command performance?

  The Harmonica Helper (HH) is a small, easy to operate, pedal sized
  device that works with any microphone, amp or PA.  Simply plug your
  mic into the input jack and connect the output jack to a PA system and
  you're ready to go.  The Harmonic Helper will virtually do the rest
  for you.  Here is a list of features.

  Anti-Feedback - Off course there is built in automatic feedback
  elimination.  Crank that amp as loud as you like because the HH won't
  allow any feedback.

  Key Change - That's right !  No need to carry every key harp around
  with you anymore.  Just turn the knob to whatever key you want to play
  in.  Works with any C harp.

  Skill Level Control - Just set this to whatever skill level you want
  to play.  For example if you are a beginner set the knob to advance
  and you will play at that skill level.  This control is also good for
  advanced players who you want to tone it down a notch so they won't
  make other harp players with lower skill levels feel too bad.

  Tone Clone - The Harmonica Helper has 22 built in tone clone types.
  For example if the song calls for Little Walter simply set the knob to
  LW.  You will instantly sound like Little Walter.  Clones include Big
  Walter, SB1, SB2, W Clarke, J Wells, J Cotton, PB, Jason R, Howard and
  many more.

  Embouchure Selection - No more worries about tongue blocking, lip
  pursing or u blocking.  Just turn the control to whatever you like and
  you will be playing with that embouchure.

  Auto Bend - This is a foot switch that gives pitch perfect bends every
  time you need one.  No more problems with those pesky three hole draw
  bends.

  Auto Overblow/Overdraw - Works like the above control but only for
  overblow/overdraw notes.   Now you can play them like Howard !!

  Blue Tooth Enabled Volume & Mute - This is a really cool feature that
  allows anyone with a blue tooth enabled cell phone to remotely mute or
  reduce the volume of the device from the audience. This allows
  audience members to survive overly loud or long drawn out  solos.

  Thanks to the hard working innovative folks over at Blind Lemon
  Lectronics this dream device has now become a reality.  Place your
  order today. Just $401.09 Visit our website at http://home.comcast.net/~galicic/site/