[Harp-L] New Gig Case Website

Hello all

As promised but with a few missteps along the way, I would like to announce my line of foam filled harp/gig cases that were at the SPAH in St. Louis. They are aluminum cases that only weigh about 10 lbs when fully loaded with say 41 diatonics, a 12 hole chromatic and a bullet mic. They currently come in 4 configurations in same size case. Something for most players. On the shelf and ready for immediate delivery.

Please check them out and let me know your thoughts.

Thank you and best regards,

Hal Iwan
Owner www.customharpcases.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx