[Harp-L] Last minute Meteor price increase info

Hi all. Just a last minute reminder that the current prices on the Meteor amps will expire on Wednesday 10/1.
This is only my second price change since 2002 (up or down) and as much as I hate to do it, I can't keep up with
the price increases from my supliers. I've gotten a lot of last minute orders and will be in the shop as much as
possible to get them out as quickly as I can. If you have any questions for me just shoot them my way and I'll
get right back to you. Also, you can take a peek at meteoramps.com and see some pics of the standard color as well
as a few of the customs. I hope to have the Mini-Meat on the site real soon as well.

Thanks,
Scooter