Re: [Harp-L] Summertime on A Diatonic

A more obscure release by Miles is the soundtrack to "Elevator to the
Gallows" - French film by Louis Malle. It is nothing more than a minor ii-V-i
progression for the most part, w/Miles improvising over the changes. A great
source for ideas that are easy to translate to the diatonic harmonica.

In a message dated 9/29/2008 11:21:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,