Re: [Harp-L] Daddy's Gone to Knoxville - For Smojoe and David Payne

Ciao Bella, you couldn't have known when you sent this that it was on my birthday. What a wonderful present. I have listened to it several times (as well as all your other work as soon as I can get it), and I have to tell you that you are about the cleanest, smoothest player I have ever heard. You need to get an agent. Country is very big in Denmark and the rest of Scandinavia right now. You need to cash in on that. You need to do it NOW.

love Jose di la fumare