[Harp-L] Ben Bouman, Bertram Becher and Herbie Grezel three harp boogie in K-thal

Picked up on this from the Harpchat German list... Ben Bouman, Bertram Becher and Herbie Grezel in a neat three harp boogie in someplace in the metropolis of Klingenthal... Evidence uncovered tells me it's the Waldhotel, I think that's about the only place you can stay in K-Thal unless you're sleeping on somebody's couch.

I think Ben Bouman is one on the left wearing a Big Six, "Doc" Becher in the middle and Herbie on the right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLAq09v63VQ

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas