Re: [Harp-L] Canned Heat Help

The song is in the key of E using an A harp with the 6 draw/inhale
raised up a semi-tone (from F# to G).

Pat Missin has a great write-up on it:

http://www.patmissin.com/ffaq/q19.html

Cool song... get an old A harp and retune the 6 draw/inhale reed.

Peter Madcat Ruth does a wonderful version of this song using an altered
Low F harp on his "Live at the Ark" album (I think he also uses a regular  F harp in 2nd as well).

Ken H in OH