[Harp-L] confusion about "arabic song"

well, thankyou for the attantion i guess,

now it seems there may have been some confusion on my end and a little mistake, it is indeed not an arabic scale but a bulgarian scale and a scale that was given to me by brendan power who i was getting some help and advice from.
I don't understand how only some people could hear it and others couldn't, coz i did have some trouble uploading it but i don't know if it has been fixed. But none the less, it should not matter what kind of scale i am using or how tricky what i'm playing is; it is how it sounds that should be commented on because as we all know a simple 1 4 5 progression can be one of the most entertaining and rhytmic types of music.

cheers, Joe

Are you a friend magnet? Play now to win prizes for you and your friends!
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/106906016/direct/01/?href=http://www.friendmagnet.com.au