Re: [Harp-L] Arabic Song

Sorry, your arabic dreaming showed up as "not available" on this site - did
listen to your other two offerings.

It's a great start - my only comment is that you seem to bend into many of
the inhale notes (6 hole inhale, 4 inhale, etc) from below. It gives a more
"harmonicaeee" sound to your music. Perhaps that is what your intent was.
However, I've found that many play this way out of habit rather than intent. It  is
fun to examine these notes as notes and play them as such. This moves the
harmonica away from the cliche'd harmonicaeee sound and towards a more musical
expressiveness.

The Iceman

In a message dated 9/26/2008 8:56:25 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,