[Harp-L] Gary Primich tribute number

I guess my tribute number to Gary would be one he never recorded but played live in Madison, WI a few times.  I was just getting into blues and jazz and especially a jazz guitarist named Grant Green when I heard Gary in Madison many years ago.  They played a Lou Donaldson tune named 'Funky Mama' and Gary play chromatic on it.  The way they played it was a tribute to the old blue note recordings and I asked Gary if it was a Grant Green tune as I was into him, and he said he probably played guitar on it but it was definitely a blue note tune.  I researched it and it was a Lou Donaldson tune with Grant Green on guitar.  Anyway, it was a great Gary memory and he killed that tune on chrumoatic when he did it live!  Long live Gary or at least his memory on this list!

Paul