To: "Harp L Harp L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 7:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Dan Ridgeway was Elk River Harmonicas contest

Dan RidgeWAY almost won it, it was really close. Jason and I really liked what he was doing, technique was amazing. I mean amazing. Bob, however, was smooth as buttermilk, changing between diatonic and chromatic seamlessly and Bob was polished, I mean polished. I'd never heard Dan before, I kept hearing Jason Ricci in his playing. As Dan RidgeWAY develops, he's gonna be something. Maybe another W.Va. Bob.... ;)

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com