[Harp-L] Pistol Packin' Payne, Ricci & Mills....

The video was more entertaining than anything on my 100 channels on cable
this weekend! Heck in the last month! Great stuff boys! I gotta git my butt
to West Virginny one of these days.go buy a harp from Elk River Harmonicas
and then shoot it up before I head outta town. I ain't no rifleman so my
guess is I will do like Jason and Brady.take a few  whiffs and then let the
shopkeeper do it right and hit the home run! In the interest of economy I
think I will purchase a Hohner Blues Band in C for the exercise. You guys
rock!

Congrats to the winners of the harp contest! How many entries did you have
Dave?

Warren Bee